한국어 中国语 日本 ENGLISH

회원

Login COUPONLIFE 쇼핑몰  

04/30 (Tue)

Next  List Answer Writing

Q1. What kind of company is this?

글쓴이 : CL.. 날짜 : 2024-03-20 (수) 05:50 조회 : 338

Q1. What kind of company is this?

A1. The planning of Coupon Life began during the Corona period.

It was very sad to see many small business owners going out of business due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Even if small business owners wanted to advertise, they simply did not do so, not only because of the cost, but also because there was no guarantee that customers would visit.

Customers are provided with low-cost, high-quality service, and how can a service provider attract regular customers and reduce costs?

It was born from this thought.

Q2. Why does the company pay more than 100% of the marketing allowance?

A2. Companies that have gathered all users try to recruit members by spending enormous amounts of money (advertising costs, labor costs, maintenance costs) at the beginning.

Compared to those costs, I think Coupon Life gives you less.

If more than 1 million users are gathered in this way, it is believed that it will become a company like Baedal Minjok, Dabang, and Zigbang.

I consider these costs to be initial investment costs, and I am only sorry for not being able to pay more.

Q3. Where is the company?

A3. We are a joint venture between Korea and the UK and a subsidiary of Asignat.

Q4. I am very worried that my company will disappear.

A4. Many SCAM companies are created around the world, and there are many companies that promise to give a certain amount of profit, then break the promise and disappear.

That's because it promises to give benefits that cannot be given.

Coupon Life is a promise to reduce the costs of your daily life.

When members are recruited, points that they have no choice but to use accumulate, and when a member purchases a coupon, Coupon Life first makes an advance deposit to the service provider using "weekly settlement and schedule settlement."

The important thing is that customers pay even if they do not visit or use the service, which is a blind spot.

Ultimately, prices are lowered, service quality is bound to increase, and customers who use Coupon Life are bound to be satisfied.

If you dominate the service first, it will be difficult for second place to catch up.

The reason we only proceed with coin and server operation is because giant dinosaurs can interfere with service provision, and Baedal Minjok, Coupang Eats, etc. are currently profiteering from small business owners.

We pay commissions in real time, and coupon sales are also calculated on a schedule and weekly basis, so we can save the funds that need to be paid to customers and affiliates.

It cannot be held for a long time.

Since withdrawals are made in real time and 95% to 105% is paid, the company covers 5% to 10% with coupon sales profits and the remainder is left over.

Coupon Life's main profit is to continue to receive good discount rates, distribute quality services, and profit from the difference.

When the number of members reaches 1 million, we will become giant dinosaurs.

Q5. Is it also possible globally?

A5. Yes it is possible.

Korea opens first, followed by Vietnam and the United States.

Coupons can be issued in that country, anywhere in the world, but only the affiliated store owner will receive USDT.

Q6. Does the company have no expenses?

A6. yes You saw it correctly.

We do not promise benefits that we cannot give to our members, and only provide good service.

In that case, members will recruit members and the number of customers will gradually increase.

So, when you make a referral, a 40% commission is generated immediately.

Q7. I remember there was a discount coupon company like this.

A7. The company used to attract members by charging a large amount of money by saying that they could purchase at a 20% discount if they purchased a coupon issued by the company, but in reality, they blocked it by reducing the 20% discount.

Coupon Life is a gifticon method in which members receive a discount through this membership when they flock, and the company earns the difference in profit and members simply use the points they own.

Therefore, even 0.1% of loss or damage cannot occur.

Q8. Can marketing change? Is it paid out a lot?

A8. Of course, marketing can change.

However, the current recommended 40% team bonus, 20% rank bonus, 15% remain unchanged.

Only the payment cycle may change by 500%.

The purpose of this company is to secure members, not marketing.

The purpose of Coupon Life is to create a culture of using coupons.

Since your entry amount is one and the unit is small, if you set 300% from the beginning, repurchase is too fast, so it is set to 500%. If you adjust this later, the repurchase speed of high-ranking members will increase, so the speed of avatars falling to the bottom. becomes faster. This is how you control the speed of stretching!

Also, recommendations must be maintained at 40% to ensure rapid spread.

This problem arises because all companies are unable to control this increase (the speed at which members come in).

That's why planning from the beginning is very important.

We created this with the help of marketing experts.

Q9. How do I cover my company's marketing overpayments?

A9.

1. Referral bonuses do not occur for repeat purchases.

2. 2% withdrawal fee incurred

3. Distribution of allowances 80:20

4. There is 100 USDT left to receive. If the binary bonus deadline is 3000 USDT, you will only receive 100 USDT and will not receive the rest.

These things are systemized inside.

Q10. How do you attract franchisees?

A10. Affiliate stores do not accept just any company.

Since payment is made before the customer visits, trust and credibility are the most important.

Additionally, it is a dollar-based coupon rather than a product-based coupon.

For example, if the bill is 100,000 won, a coupon that can be used starting from 100,000 won or more is issued.

The difference between Coupon Life's supply price and sales price becomes Coupon Life's margin.

This is calculated as PV.

Q11. Can I meet the company's management and Korean representative in the future?

A11. The biggest problem when coupon life grows in foreign countries or in Korea is tax issues.

That's why there's nothing good about revealing it.

If you want to conduct your business more safely, it is safer if we don't come in.

Q12. I don’t understand the recommended genealogy chart.

A12. The sponsorship tree has two binary lines and is a tree (organizational chart) that goes through even if you do not recommend it, and the recommendation organization chart refers to the number of people created through you.

Coupon Life does not show an organization chart, but only displays the volume of each match.

Your subtree chart (organizational chart) is not displayed.

Only headcount and sales are shown

We are honest, not a PONZ company, our goal is to secure users, and our scalability is enormous because we have sufficient product value and justification when recruiting members.

Q13. I would like to know the company's plan for coupons and the regulations regarding issuance, use, payment, and payment of allowances.

A13.

1.Coupon

As explained above, the coupon is not a coupon for each product, but a coupon for the amount used at the affiliated store.

For example, a 12% discount coupon is a product coupon that allows you to receive a service worth 100,000 won for 88,000 won.

This coupon can be used when receiving services worth 100,000 won or more. If the payment amount is 150,000 won, the concept is to pay 50,000 won by paying a 100,000 won coupon.

2. Payment

For payment, you receive USDT as an allowance and 20% is converted into points that can be used to purchase coupons.

You can purchase coupons with this.

If you want to use more, you can deposit USDT and call coupon points to purchase.

3. Allowance payment regulations

Referral 40% / Team Bonus 20% *

Level bonus: White level 5% / Silver level 10% / VIP level 15%

Level bonuses may change.

White: [Opening Notice]

Silver: [Opening Notice]

V I P : [Notice before opening]

Q.14 The team bonus is binary, and there will be at least 15 recommenders in the binary, so the promotion is 2:2:1. What are the standards for organizing lines?

A.14

The organization chart is divided into a recommended organization chart and a sponsoring organization chart.

Binary is an organizational chart that mixes with people I do not recommend, and a recommended organizational chart is an organizational chart of lineage that started with me.

Q15 Is it possible for an individual to have multiple accounts and separate accounts on their own?

A15.

Everything is possible, including multiple accounts, with one email.

Name PassWord
    ☞이모티콘☜
Secret
Enter the letters on the left.
Next  List Answer Writing

번호 Title 글쓴이 날짜 추천 조회
Q1. What kind of company is this? 03-20 0 339
6 ○ Notice on franchise coupon use 03-13 0 406
5 Country IP Open 03-10 0 543
4 Franchise Use Start Change Notice 03-10 0 454
3 large franchise 03-10 0 482
2 COUPON LIFE BACKOFFICE 03-06 0 672
1 COUPON LIFE BUSINESS KR 03-05 0 377
FirstPNEnd
COUPON LIFE Sing up

Login Join PC Version Top ▲

COUPON LIFE ©  |   www.withmegroup.net
All services across the globe are now marked down, leading to increased profits, Up to 500% circular marketing applied in real time,platform business,The discount coupon business,Commissions ar processed in real-time
#Coupon Life